Your health & wellbeing
We want you to have a healthy and happy life where you keep active. This section lists all the things we will do to make sure you are fighting fit!
For all ages
- We will tell you about the places and organisations that can help you. These include:
- Child Line 0800 1111 which provides 24-hour support.
- Kooth – an app that provides safe, anonymous counselling. This is mainly for young people up to the age of 19, but they will help you in you are up to 25 and have additional needs.
- Beam – a wellbeing service which is really helpful
- A specialist nurse works with Care Leavers to give support and advice.
- We will tell you how you can access counselling services and mental health services.
- We will tell you where you can get help with childcare.
- We will give a ‘One Card’ pass that gives you access to all leisure facilities operated by Sandwell Leisure Trust. This includes swimming pools, gyms and exercise classes. You can find out more on the Sandwell Leisure Trust website
- We will tell you where you can get sexual health advice including free contraceptives.